I came up with this little recipe one night (circa 1990) when I was bored.
Most 20 year old’s go out and kick up their heels when they’re bored.
What do I do? Create a dip.
I would definitely double ,triple or quadruple this for company because I created this before I had any concept of serving sizes.
1) 1 C. Old El Paso Thick and Chunky mild salsa
2) 2 Tbsp. sour cream
3) 2 dashes oregano
4) 2 dashes Italian herb seasoning
Drain the salsa then mix all together (I would add a little garlic powder too) in a small saucepan until just starting to boiling. You could also just microwave it too.
Serve with Frito’s or tortilla chips.
Now I created this when I was 20 years old so it might not be as good as how I remember it but who doesn’t like a dip recipe?
- 1) 1 C. Old El Paso Thick and Chunky mild salsa
- 2) 2 Tbsp. sour cream
- 3) 2 dashes oregano
- 4) 2 dashes Italian herb seasoning
- Drain your salsa and mix all together.
- I would a little garlic powder to this as well.
- Heat on the stove until boiling or cook in microwave for two full minutes.
- One Fun Week. Well Sort of.
- Workin’ With What Ya Got- Lang Calendar Frame to a Cute Little Tray, Some Maneuvering and a Lamp