My mom originally bought this frame for our wedding but our photographer sucked.
So I never filled the picture frame.
I had these chipboard letters leftover from this project here:
I found the first initial of our last name and spray painted it Summer Squash by Rustoleum.
Then I immediately took a paper towel to it and dabbed it until it was dry.
To make it more muted.
I cut out the paper to fit the frame, glued the letter to the glass on the front of the frame and here is the end result:
Simple yet elegant.
Here it is with my wedding bouquet.
And in our bedroom.
Total cost for me to make:
I had everything laying around the house.
Total cost for you to make:
-frame: the one I used was from Wal Mart six years ago but I have seen these there to this day. This one set me back about 8 dollars.
– scrapbook paper: I got mine at Hobby Lobby for 50 cents on sale.
– chipboard letters: from Hob Lob as well and they cost me 4.99 less the sale that was going on, so around 3 bucks.
– spray paint: I had this from a previous project but a premium color will cost you around 4 dollars.
Total cost estimate for you:
$15.50 for a really cute wedding gift that looks like you put a lot of time and money into it.
- Basement Re-Do on a Minor Budget
- Boo Hoo Edition Plus Basement Re-Do Update