I have been wanting to create something with this for the past nine months.
So I found this frame one day in a drawer:
And this Dollar Tree frame I have created endless projects with:
Excuse the spray paint under the nails...story of my life.
Lovin' how its turnin' out so far......:)
Now go get some chalk and lets add the birthday girl's new age:
And you can use this over and over.Well, for a girl anyway but this would be so easy to make for a boy too.
Since I didn't have the prop for the back of this frame, I used a metal plate holder.
- large frame- I got this years ago at our Walgreens and think I paid somewhere in the area of 3-4 dollars for it.
- smaller frame- Dollar Tree for a buck!
- spray paint- this color was RustOleum Berry Pink and it was free to me because bestie Melissa gave me all her spray paint when she was moving across the country. Thanks Lissma!!
- scrapbook paper- 30 cents at Hobby Lobby on sale last summer.
- chalkboard paint- again free thanks to Lissma!
Total I spent to create this:
And that was over the course of 10 years! :)