Do you remember meatloaf?
What the heck happened to meatloaf, anyway?
I would wager a bet that there is even a population of our younger generation who has no idea what meatloaf even is.
I plan to change that today.Growing up, my mom made the best meatloaf.
When my friends would hear “meatloaf” for dinner, they would make groaning noises.
“Meatloaf? Icccck. No thanks, I will stay home and eat Lucky Charms for dinner.”
That is until they had my mom’s meatloaf.
It was a definite game changer when it pertained to meat in a loaf form.
1 pound of ground beef
1/2 C. breadcrumbs
1 onion, chopped
1 tsp. garlic powder
Preheat your oven to 350.
Mix all of the above together with your hands.
Form into a loaf pan.
If you don’t have a loaf pan, you can use a casserole but just form the meat into a loaf.
Bake for 1 hour and 15 minutes.
That is it!
It will make you miss your childhood.
But not your annoying neighbor.
Remember the one?
Who always teased you on the bus?
Yes, that one.
Head here for more four ingredient recipes.
- 1 pound of ground beef
- 2 eggs
- ½ C. breadcrumbs
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- Preheat your oven to 350.
- Mix all of the above together with your hands.
- Form into a loaf pan.
- If you don't have a loaf pan, you can use a casserole but just form the meat into a loaf.
- Bake for 1 hour and 15 minutes.
- Christmas Bucket Lost = I Still Have Garretts Popcorn on the Floors of my Backseat. Three Weeks Later.
- Rolo Cookies- The Cliff’s Notes Version