If you are a health purist or whatever they call people who don’t like carbs and you know, food, then you will not approve of this recipe.
If you are like, IF GOD STRIKES ME DOWN TODAY I DO NOT WANT THE LAST THING I ATE TO BE A QUINOA SALAD then have I got a recipe for you!
I love sweet.
When it isn’t salty.
Followed by something sweet.
And let’s top it off with some salt.
I can’t decide what I like, so when I find a recipe that doesn’t make me have to conquer tough decisions (potato chips? nah. pretzels? nah. chocolate? nah. all the above? YES), then I am in like Flynn.
Those chocolate covered Wavy Lay’s have NOTHING on this extravaganza.
That right up there is what I like to call orgasm on a plate.
If you are not hearing Barry White’s voice while reading this, you are doing it wrong.
If you don’t know who Barry White is, please stop reading my blog.
- 1-2 C. potato chips, crushed
- 1-2 C. pretzels, crushed
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 3 C. semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- Crush your potato chips and pretzels, then set aside. Add the chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk to a medium saucepan and cook over medium heat, stirring the entire time.
- After the chocolate chips have melted, remove from heat and add vanilla; stir.
- Add ½ of the crushed potato chips and ½ of the crushed pretzels. Blend gently.
- Pour into an 8x8 greased pan and spread into the bottom.
- Top with the remaining chips and pretzels.
- Refrigerate for 2-3 hours before serving.
This post contains Amazon Affiliate links.
- My New Green Cart
- Gifts Your Teenager Won’t Say OMG REALLY MOM? To