Just because I live in the Chicago area doesn’t mean that I don’t love a good homemade pizza.
In fact, I make this recipe once every two weeks in our home and it is so good and it’s not bad for you either!
Low Fat Pizza
1- Boboli pizza crust (whole wheat is ideal but you can use the regular one as well)
2- low fat (2%) mozzarella cheese, shredded
3- tomato or pizza sauce ( I usually use just an 8 oz. can of generic tomato sauce but had the pizza sauce in the pantry for this picture)
4- green peppers and onions (sliced)
spices- oregano, garlic powder
You could always add turkey pepperoni and it would still be low fat.
Preheat oven according to the Boboli package directions (450 degrees). Place the crust on a greased cookie sheet. Chop your veggies and layer the tomato/pizza sauce onto the crust, followed by your spices (to taste), the veggies, cheese and more oregano. Bake in the oven for 15 minutes or until golden and cheese is bubbly.
This is what it will look like.
I usually serve it with a salad and low fat dressing.
According to my daily calorie intake, I can get away with having two slices with a salad and not feel guilty.
But you will feel guilty when eating this.
Very, very guilty.
|For more Four Ingredient Recipes, head over here!|
- 1- Boboli pizza crust whole wheat is ideal but you can use the regular one as well
- 2- low fat 2% mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 3- to mato or pizza sauce I usually use just an 8 oz. can of generic tomato sauce but had the pizza sauce in the pantry for this picture
- 4- green peppers and onions sliced
- spices- oregano garlic powder
Preheat oven to Boboli package directions, usually 450 degrees.
Place the crust on a greased cookie sheet.
Chop your veggies then begin the layers: tomato sauce, spices, veggies, cheese and more spices.
Bake for 15 minutes or until golden and bubbly.
- Random Fun Things- Some Funky Nails & A Cheap Craft
- Vacation on a Budget – How I Got out of the Crap-Tastic “Dells” Without Taking Out a Loan