- I was chosen by Red Tricycle as one of their Favorite 30 Bloggers in Chicago in March of 2013. Go to the link below to meet 29 other amazing bloggers: Red Tricycle’s Top 30 Chicago Bloggers
- For two years, I was a writer for Chicago Parent. You can click below to see all of my articles. Freelance Writer at Chicago Parent
- I auditioned and got cast in the 2014 Listen to Your Mother show, one of THE coolest things I have had the pleasure of participating in. Head over to read all about it here: 2014 Cast Member Listen to Your Mother You can see my reading HERE
- I write for a Chicago-area website called Little Lake County where you can read about everything from where to get drunk in the suburbs with your kids in tow to where you can pick a pumpkin without being around annoying people. Just kidding about the latter, I don’t know any place to do that.
I am really excited that my writing is being featured in other outlets as well.
- In December 2014, one of my essay’s, That Beach, was picked up by Mamalode. You can read the piece here.
- My piece, To My Daughter: I Was 14 Once, Too was syndicated on the website Scary Mommy in May 2015. You can read this piece here.
- In September of 2015, I was featured on this website as one of the 50 Most Delicious Food Blogs in Chicago. On a side note: I am not really a food blogger but I was still pretty stoked. Then I saw that I was on the same list as Steve YOU SO NERDY YOU COOL Dolinsky (the food critic at Channel 7) and I was all AWW SNAP, I HAVE ARRIVED. But seriously, I am not a food blogger.
- For the past three years, I have been writing on behalf of Netflix as a part of their Stream Team. I personally love this partnership because it combines my love of Netflix and blogging. Head here to read my Stream Team posts.
- For several years, I have been a proud member of the Hometalk Team. I have also been honored to be featured for several of my projects. Head here to see my profile and maybe be inspired by a project!
If you’d like to work with me, here is my media kit.